Tuesday 4 March 2014

A painting for the cancer support

Today I had to take my mother-in-law to the hospital for her cancer treatment. It is not a happy place... So, I was thinking- how can I help. I also attended a great conference past weekend where it was said that we should give more! So adding this all together, I have decided to donate half of the proceeds from this painting to Cancer Association. I do also hope to get at least the cost of material back, so I can continue with painting...

Painting for SALE
Cancer support Horse
Acrylic, 76x91cm
Let's see How it goes!

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away!
- Pablo Picasso



SOLD!!! 


Thank You Alicia! More info in this site:


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome thing to do for a worthy cause that is obviously lose to your heart. Hope someone sees your amazing talent and supports the causr. I love my paintings by you so anyone would be lucky to own this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Lainey for Your support! You are an awesome friend!!!

    ReplyDelete