Tuesday 15 August 2017

Small OIL PORTRAIT SPECIAL

Small OIL PORTRAIT SPECIAL!!!
R499, oil paint on plain canvas 18x18cm

The other day I painted a small portrait for Latvian project ”Stastu Sega” and quite enjoyed it. I have always preferred big portraits and used to tell I don't paint less than A3 size portraits. Since then I have painted a few more small portraits and I think I like it.

So...

I have decided to offer to do a few small oil portrait paintings at R499 (about 25Euro) while I enjoy the process ;)

T&C
- Deposit R100 required
- Portrait would be on plain canvas fabric, no frame
- Price does not include delivery or shipping
- A good quality photo is a pre-requisite
- Portrait might take up to 2 weeks before finished, after deposit is paid
- I reserve rights to use the photos/video of the portrait online
- SPECIAL valid until I decide I no longer wish to paint small :D

To order contact me on:
- Messenger,
- email rgrizane@gmail.com
- Whatsapp +27611776609

No comments:

Post a Comment